August 20, 2012
TDK Corporation (the “Company”) has announced the Exercise Price of stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options (the “Stock Acquisition Right(s)”) and other related items decided by a Board of Directors’ meeting on July 31, 2012.
- Total number of Stock Acquisition Rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right is 100 shares.
- Number of Stock Acquisition Rights allotted and number of eligible persons
743 Stock Acquisition Rights will be allotted to 135 high-ranking TDK managers and 461 Stock Acquisition Rights will be allotted to 79 high-ranking managers of TDK group companies.
- Amount to be paid for Stock Acquisition Rights
No payment shall be necessary for Stock Acquisition Rights.
- Class and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of the Stock Acquisition Rights
The Company’s common stock 120,400 shares
- The amount to be invested when exercising Stock Acquisition Rights
The Exercise Price: ¥3,550
- Note: The Exercise Price shall be the closing price of the Company’s shares of common stock on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on the day before the allotment date of the Stock Acquisition Rights, which is August 21, 2012.
Contact for media
|Mr. Sumio Marukawa||TDK Corporation||+81 3 firstname.lastname@example.org|