Information contained in the news releases are current as of the date of the press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
July 7, 2008
TDK Corporation (the "Company") has announced the determination of the details regarding the specific terms of stock acquisition rights as stock options for a stock-linked compensation plan for Directors. The specific terms of these stock acquisition rights were resolved by a resolution of the Company's Board of Directors on May 28, 2008.
- Total number of stock acquisition rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right is 100 shares.
- Number of stock acquisition rights allotted and number of eligible persons
139 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 5 Company directors.
- Amount to be paid for stock acquisition rights
¥5,967 for each share
- Class and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of the stock acquisition rights
13,900 shares of the Company's common stock
- Amount to be invested when exercising stock acquisition rights
¥100 for each stock acquisition right
¥1 for each share
For further information, contact the Corporate Communications Dept.