- TDK Corporation will attend Sensors Converge 2023 with its product brands InvenSense, Micronas, Qeexo, TDK, and Trusted Positioning, in Santa Clara, CA, June 20-23, 2023
- TDK will highlight sensing solutions ranging from inertial, magnetic, microphone, ultrasonic, and machine learning and tracking software, suited for applications across automotive, consumer, health, industrial, robotics, and more
- Executives from TDK will present on “State of the Industry: The New Era of Sensors” and “Machine Learning on the Edge”
- Multiple TDK technology solutions are selected as finalists in the “Best of Sensors” awards
May 31, 2023
TDK Corporation (TSE:6762) announces its upcoming participation at Sensors Converge 2023, located at booth #992 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, June 20-23, 2023. TDK will present a full range of sensing solutions targeted for applications across automotive, consumer, health, industrial, and robotics, along with software sensing solutions in machine learning and positioning. TDK’s vision of “Creating Differently and Connecting” will feature attendee participation in a specially designed sports and health demonstration within the booth, where attendees can see real-time sound, motion, pressure, and ultrasonic sensor results based on various activities available.
Product brands InvenSense, Micronas, Qeexo, TDK, and Trusted Positioning will be showcasing the following:
- All-in-one sensor platforms: TDK offers development platforms and sensor hubs for domains such as IoT, robotics, and condition based monitoring (CbM).
- Consumer motion sensors: TDK provides the full range of 1-9 axis inertial MEMS sensors (consumer, industrial, and automotive).
- Emerging market sensors: TDK offers market-leading barometric pressure sensors and Time-of-Flight (ToF) ultrasonic sensors.
- Magnetic sensors: TDK is one of the few companies that offers both Hall and TMR technologies and truly provides full coverage of magnetic sensing technologies.
- Microphone sensors: TDK offers analog, digital, and edge-based MEMS microphones with market leading SNR (signal-to-noise level), AOP (acoustic overload point), and power consumption.
- Software solutions: Machine learning at the edge, indoor positioning, vehicle navigation, and micro mobility positioning.
TDK will present in two in-person sessions:
- Leaders Roundtable – State of the Industry: The New Era of Sensors – Wed, June 21 from 8:30-9:15: Dr. Peter G. Hartwell is Chief Technology Officer, InvenSense, a TDK group company; during this roundtable discussion, top industry leaders will give a snapshot of the state of the sensor and microchip industry, the most impactful enabling technologies, and talk through the key roadblocks that linger relating to standardization, cost, size, and power demand.
- Sensor on-Chip Intelligence – Machine Learning on the Edge – Wed, June 21 from 10:10-10:50: Sahil Choudhary, Director of Product Management, InvenSense, a TDK group company, will present on a variety of machine learning use-cases on a 6-axis IMU chip including AR, wearables, and hearables. He will also cover the constraints and challenges in deploying ML models on a 2.5*3 mm sensor chip. In addition, this session will showcase TDK’s latest ML framework and a few real customer examples with TDK’s latest SmartBug 2.0.
TDK is a finalist in multiple 2023 Best of Sensors Awards categories, including:
- Executive of the Year: Jim Tran, President, TDK USA Corporation
- Data Acquisition & Analytics Category: SmartBug 2.0
- Wearables Category: VibeSense360
- Industrial IoT Category: Industrial IMU Module
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a world leader in electronic solutions for the smart society based in Tokyo, Japan. Built on a foundation of material sciences mastery, TDK welcomes societal transformation by resolutely remaining at the forefront of technological evolution and deliberately “Attracting Tomorrow.” It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrite, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK‘s comprehensive, innovation-driven portfolio features passive components such as ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, as well as magnetics, high-frequency, and piezo and protection devices. The product spectrum also includes sensors and sensor systems such as temperature and pressure, magnetic, and MEMS sensors. In addition, TDK provides power supplies and energy devices, magnetic heads and more. These products are marketed under the product brands TDK, EPCOS, InvenSense, Micronas, Tronics and TDK-Lambda. TDK focuses on demanding markets in automotive, industrial and consumer electronics, and information and communication technology. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. In fiscal 2023, TDK posted total sales of USD 16.1 billion and employed about 103,000 people worldwide.