- More than 50 percent smaller than existing products and equal or better performance
- Enables low-profile designs and module integration
Jan. 22, 2015
TDK Corporation presents a new multilayer low-pass filter for LTE and other next-generation high-speed wireless communication systems. Thanks to thinner ceramic layers, finer conductor lines and an optimized internal electrode design, the new filter with ordering code DEA071910LT-4003B1 achieves a miniaturized footprint of 0.65 mm x 0.5 mm and a slimmer insertion height of just 0.3 mm (form factor of 06505) to enable low-profile designs and module integration. As a result, the new multilayer low-pass filter is more than 50 percent smaller than previous components with a conventional case size of IEC 1005 (1.0 mm x 0.5 mm x 0.4 mm). At the same time it offers equal or even superior insertion loss and attenuation performance. For example, the maximum insertion loss in the 1.71 GHz to 1.91 GHz range is just 0.55 dB, while the minimum attenuation in the range of 5.13 GHz to 5.73 GHz is 20 dB. Mass production of the new low-pass filter started in January 2015.
The new DEA071910LT-4003B1 multilayer low-pass filter has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and is suitable for use in the RF circuitry of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices for LTE.
- RF circuitry in smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices for LTE and other next-generation high-speed wireless communication systems
Main features and benefits
- Volume more than 50 percent smaller than existing products and equal or better performance
- Miniaturized footprint and insertion height enable low-profile designs and module integration
Type Dimensions [mm] Max. insertion loss [dB] Min. attenuation [dB] at 1.71 to 1.91 GHz at 3.42 to 3.82 GHz at 5.13 to 5.73 GHz DEA071910LT-4003B1 Typical footprint:0.65 x 0.5
Max. insertion height: 0.3
0.55 30 20
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrite, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK's portfolio includes electronic components, modules and systems* marketed under the product brands TDK and EPCOS, power supplies, magnetic application products as well as energy devices, flash memory application devices, and others. TDK focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and consumer, automotive and industrial electronics. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. In fiscal 2014, TDK posted total sales of USD 9.6 billion and employed about 83,000 people worldwide.
- * The product portfolio includes ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, ferrites, inductors, high-frequency components such as surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter products and modules, piezo and protection components, and sensors.
- Product with background (jpg: 609.9 KB; 350dpi)
- Product without background (jpg: 517.4 KB; 350dpi)
- Press release (pdf: 52.6 KB; )
- Press release (rtf: 146.1 KB; )
Contacts for regional media
|Japan||Mr. Yoichi OSUGA||TDK Corporation
|ASEAN||Ms. Jiang MAN
Mr. Shota KANZAK
|TDK Singapore (Pte) Ltd.
|+65 6273 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Greater China||Ms. Clover XU||TDK China Co., Ltd
|+86 21 email@example.com|
|Europe||Mr. Frank TRAMPNAU||TDK Europe GmbH
|+49 211 9077 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|America||Ms. Sara M. LAMBETH||TDK Corporation of America
Irving, TX, USA