Information contained in the news releases are current as of the date of the press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Stock Acquisition Rights -
September 1, 2008
TDK Corporation (the "Company") has announced the Exercise Price of stock acquisition rights to be issued as stock options (the "Stock Acquisition Right(s)") and other related items decided by a Board of Directors' meeting on July 31, 2008.
- Total number of Stock Acquisition Rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right is 100 shares.
- Number of Stock Acquisition Rights allotted and number of eligible persons
967 Stock Acquisition Rights will be allotted to 185 high-ranking TDK managers, and 10 Stock Acquisition Rights will be allotted to 1 director and 10 Stock Acquisition Rights will be allotted to 2 high-ranking managers of group companies.
- Amount to be paid for Stock Acquisition Rights
No payment shall be necessary for Stock Acquisition Rights.
- Class and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of the Stock Acquisition Rights
The Company's common stock 98,700 shares
- The amount to be invested when exercising Stock Acquisition Rights
The Exercise Price: ¥6,837
The Exercise Price is an amount which is the average of the closing prices of the Company's shares of common stock on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on each day (other than any day on which no sale is reported) of the month immediately preceding the month in which the date of the issue of the Stock Acquisition Rights, September 2, 2008, falls, multiplied by 1.05 with any amount less than one Japanese yen arising out of such calculation to be rounded upward to the nearest yen.
For further information, contact the Corporate Communications Dept.