Information contained in the news releases are current as of the date of the press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
July 7, 2008
TDK Corporation (the "Company") has announced the determination of the details regarding the specific terms of stock acquisition rights as stock options for a stock-linked compensation plan for Corporate Officers.
The specific terms of these stock acquisition rights were approved by a resolution of the Company's Board of Directors held on June 27, 2008.
- Total number of stock acquisition rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right is 100 shares.
- Number of stock acquisition rights allotted and number of eligible persons
107 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 8 Corporate Officers.
- Amount to be paid for stock acquisition rights
No payment shall be necessary for stock acquisition rights.
- Class and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of the stock acquisition rights
10,700 shares of the Company's common stock
- Amount to be invested when exercising stock acquisition rights
¥100 for each stock acquisition right
¥1 for each share
For further information, contact the Corporate Communications Dept.