April 9, 2018
TDK Corporation (the “Company”) has announced the determination of the details regarding the specific terms of stock acquisition rights as stock options for a stock-linked compensation plan for Directors and Corporate Officers. The specific terms of these stock acquisition rights were resolved by a resolution of the Company’s Board of Directors on March 23, 2018.
- Total number of stock acquisition rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each stock acquisition right is 100 shares.
- Number of stock acquisition rights allotted and number of eligible persons
286 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 3 Directors (excluding Outside Directors) and 612 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 14 Corporate Officers.
- Amount to be paid for stock acquisition rights
¥837,300 for each stock acquisition right
¥8,373 for each share
- Class and number of shares subject to the stock acquisition rights
89,800 shares of the Company’s common stock
- Amount of assets to be invested when exercising stock acquisition rights
¥100 for each stock acquisition right
¥1 for each share
Contact for media
|Mr. Kazushige Atsumi||TDK Corporation||+81 3 6778-1055||TDK.PR@tdk.com|