News Center | Press Releases
Determination of details regarding the specific terms of Stock Acquisition Rights as Stock Options for a Stock-Linked Compensation Plan
Jul. 9, 2012
TDK Corporation (the “Company”) has announced the determination of the details regarding the specific terms of stock acquisition rights as stock options for a stock-linked compensation plan for Directors and Corporate Officers. The specific terms of these stock acquisition rights were resolved by a resolution of the Company’s Board of Directors on June 21, 2012.
- Total number of stock acquisition rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right is 100 shares.
- Number of stock acquisition rights allotted and number of eligible persons
176 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 4 Company Directors (excluding Outside Directors) and 218 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 14 Corporate Officers.
- Amount to be paid for stock acquisition rights
¥2,770 for each share
- Class and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of the stock acquisition rights
39,400 shares of the Company’s common stock.
- Amount to be invested when exercising stock acquisition rights
¥100 for each stock acquisition right
¥1 for each share
Contact for media
|Mr. Sumio Marukawa||TDK Corporation||+81 3 6778-1055||TDK.PR@tdk.com|