Please read these terms and conditions carefully before applying for the "World Athletics Championships Follow and Retweet Ticket Campaign" (this Campaign) hosted by TDK Corporation (our Company) and submit your application only if you agree to it.
If you apply for this Campaign, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not apply for this Campaign.
Campaign period: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 9:00 a.m. to Monday, June 27, 2022, 11:59 p.m. (PST)
Please note that the application period is subject to change without prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances.
Out of those who apply for the Campaign during the application period, 14 persons will be chosen to win tickets for the final of the World Athletics Championships 2022. Please, however, note that the prize is subject to change without prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances.
The winner will receive one of the following tickets as the prize.
・July 16th ; Men’s 100m final etc. ＠Hayward Field
・July 23th ; Men’s 4x100 Metres Relay final etc. ＠Hayward Field
・July 24th ; Men’s 4x100 Metres Relay final etc. ＠Hayward Field
*Please check the timetable below.
Please follow TDK's official Twitter account, "@TDK_Corporation," on Twitter and retweet the specified post.
* If you keep your account private, you are unable to apply for the Campaign.
* Please note that the method of application is subject to change without prior notice due to unavoidable circumstances.
* You may not be able to follow or retweet due to Twitter system errors, failures, or other unavoidable circumstances.
* Please note that the Campaign may be suspended or terminated without prior notice due to Twitter system errors, failures, or other unavoidable circumstances.
- Before applying for this Campaign, you must sign up for Twitter (for free).
- Following TDK's official Twitter account, "@TDK_Corporation," and retweeting the specified post will be considered as your intention to apply for the Campaign.
- Please do not change your Twitter ID during the period of this Campaign.
- Applicants are limited to those who live in the United States.
After choosing the winners, we will contact their Twitter accounts used to apply for the Campaign by Direct Message (DM). Please note the following when submitting an application:
- We will send a DM to the winners' accounts from the account they followed, @TDK_Corporation, to inform them of winning the prize and important information about the prize.
- The winning of the prize will be invalidated if we are unable to send a DM due to reasons such as the winner no longer following our account, the winner's account having been frozen or deleted, or the winner's Twitter ID having been changed.
- Once a win has been invalidated, requests from the winner to send him/her the prize will not be accepted under any circumstances. Note that in the event of such invalidation, the total number of winners may be less than the number mentioned above.
- If we are not provided with the necessary information after notifying the winner, please be aware that the win will be invalidated.
- Please also be aware that if we are unable to send the prize due to an error in the information provided by the winner (including where the prize has been sent to a wrong address), the win will be invalidated.
- We are unable to answer any inquiries regarding selection of the winners.
This Campaign is offered using Twitter. Our Company is not liable for any damages arising from the interruption or suspension of the campaign operation due to the operating environment of applications related to Twitter.
Please contact us at our official Twitter account via DM.
* We do not accept any inquiries regarding the lottery method, selection, or the prize.
* The winners should check the DM they receive.