If you wish to visit the museum in a group of 10 or more people, or if you require an explanation in the museum, an advance application is necessary. Please apply by email, phone, or fax stating desired date and time of visit, number of people, name of group, name of person in charge, and contact.
Handling of Personal Data for Inquiries and Applications
- TDK Corporation handles the personal data of customers submitted with inquiries or applications appropriately in accordance with TDK Personal Data Protection Basic Policy and the following provisions:
- 1. Company name and personal data protection administrator
TDK Corporation; Secretariat, TDK Museum
- 2．Purposes of use of personal data
We will use the personal data of customers only for the purpose of answering inquiries in the case of inquiries; only for the purpose of necessary contact relating to visits in the case of visits; and only for the purpose of necessary contact relating to event participation in the case of event applications.
- 3．Supply of personal data to third parties
Unless there is a justifiable reason, we will not supply the personal data submitted by customers to third parties without consent.
- 4. Consignment of personal data to third parties
The Secretariat of the TDK Museum sometimes consigns work relating to inquiries, visits, events, etc. to third parties. Although the personal data of customers may be handled by an outsourcing contractor in such cases, TDK rigorously supervises its outsourcing contractors.
- 5．Inquiries regarding personal data
If you have any inquiries regarding submitted personal data, or wish to amend or delete data, please contact the following:
- Information Security Office
2-5-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-6128
- TDK Museum Office
Parking space is available for 50 ordinary-sized vehicles.