At TDK Museum, we give top priority to the health and safety of all visitors and employees. Following the reclassification of COVID-19 to Category 5, our museum will operate in line with the five basic measures recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare’s group of experts for the prevention and control of infection.
—Five Basic Measures for Infection Prevention and Control —
- ① Staying home to recover or seeking medical attention if feeling unwell or symptomatic
- ② Wearing masks when appropriate and practicing proper coughing etiquette
- ③ Avoiding the Three Cs (closed spaces, crowded places, and close-contact settings) and ventilating
- ④ Washing hands
- ⑤ Exercising moderately and eating a healthy diet
[Basic Preventive Measures]
- Taking care to manage the health of all persons involved with the TDK Museum, including visitors and employees
- Providing sanitary facilities through cleaning and disinfection
- Maintaining enough distance for people to avoid contact and ensuring an adequately ventilated environment
[Requests for Visitors]
- Please refrain from entering the museum if you feel unwell or have such symptoms as a fever.
- Please make your own choice about whether to wear a mask.
- Please wash your hands before meals and after using the restroom. Please also use the hand sanitizers set up within the museum.
- Please refrain from bringing pets onto the museum premises (except for guide dogs, etc.).
- Visitors drinking or under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted into the museum.