Information contained in the news releases are current as of the date of the press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
July 4, 2011
TDK Corporation (the “Company”) has announced the determination of the details regarding the specific terms of stock acquisition rights as stock options for a stock-linked compensation plan for Directors and Corporate Officers. The specific terms of these stock acquisition rights were resolved by a resolution of the Company’s Board of Directors on May 25, 2011.
- Total number of stock acquisition rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each Stock Acquisition Right is 100 shares.
- Number of stock acquisition rights allotted and number of eligible persons
164 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 4 Company Directors (excluding Outside Directors) and 253 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 15 Corporate Officers.
- Amount to be paid for stock acquisition rights
¥3,925 for each share
- Class and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of the stock acquisition rights
41,700 shares of the Company's common stock.
- Amount to be invested when exercising stock acquisition rights
¥100 for each stock acquisition right
¥1 for each share
For further information, contact Mr. Marukawa in the Corporate Communications Dept.