April 8, 2019
TDK Corporation (the “Company”) has announced the determination of the details regarding the specific terms of stock acquisition rights as stock options for a stock-linked compensation plan for Directors and Corporate Officers. The specific terms of these stock acquisition rights were resolved by a resolution of the Company’s Board of Directors on March 26, 2019.
- Total number of stock acquisition rights
The number of shares to be allotted to each stock acquisition right is 100 shares.
- Number of stock acquisition rights allotted and number of eligible persons
39 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 3 Directors (excluding Outside Directors) and 148 stock acquisition rights will be allotted to 15 Corporate Officers.
- Amount to be paid for stock acquisition rights
¥856,200 for each stock acquisition right
¥8,562 for each share
- Class and number of shares subject to the stock acquisition rights
18,700 shares of the Company’s common stock
- Amount of assets to be invested when exercising stock acquisition rights
¥100 for each stock acquisition right
¥1 for each share
Contact for media
|Mr. Kazushige Atsumi||TDK Corporation||+81 3 email@example.com|